April 23, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

Author Topic: Orgone- Death Knight App  (Read 788 times)

orgone

• View Profile
Orgone- Death Knight App
« on: December 07, 2014, 03:55:17 PM »
Name:Mustafa

Character Name:Orgone
Class:Death Knight
Main Spec: Frost
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Orgone/simple
Off Spec: Unholy

Why do you want to join Rage?: I liked the fact that you guys are not some people who are putting together a new guild, instead people know eacother and have raided before. I can feel a sense of community. Also, the raiding schedule fits best fits me.

Do you know any current or former members? NO
Your stance towards progression and farming? Both
What do you do when not raiding? Mainly PVP or dungeons
Will you be able to meet our raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday(optional) 8PM - 11PM EST)? Yes
What’s your past experience like?

Played until WOTLK came out and couldnt play anymore due to responsiblities. Raided three days a week with my past guild and loved it. Coming back to WOD after a 5 year absense.
Contact Information:
Final Thoughts: Please get back to me. I think i am going to like it here- Thanks

Kaeve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Orgone- Death Knight App
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 05:47:10 PM »
Hi Mustafa,

Right now our raid group is completely filled. I can toss you a casual invite if that works for you. Desire is also putting a PVP group together so you might want to talk to him if that interests you.

Thanks

Ryzon

• Officers
    • View Profile
Re: Orgone- Death Knight App
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 01:55:58 PM »
Hello Mustafa,

Thank you for your inquiry into our guild. I looked for you in-game a few times but you were not online. We are actually all filled up on DK atm. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out an application for us.

For the future though, if you're really looking into getting into a raiding guild. Make the most of your gear, by whatever means you can. Crafting, dungeons etc. It will definitely help a lot and people will see you're trying your best to stay competitive with the gear you have! Anyways, thank you and good luck!