April 23, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

Author Topic: Sashiko - Combat/Sub  (Read 790 times)

Sashiko

• View Profile
Sashiko - Combat/Sub
« on: January 08, 2015, 06:49:43 PM »
Name:Jonathan

Character Name: Sashiko-Kil'Jaeden
Class:Rogue
Main Spec: Combat/Sub
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Sashiko/advanced
Off Spec:

Why do you want to join Rage?: To be able play with others in a sound and fun environment. As well, defeating new bosses that blizzard releases :) . Also, I've known Rage for a long time and have done really well in the past which I am expecting a mature group of individuals that know how to play WoW.

Do you know any current or former members? Jody

Your stance towards progression and farming?
Progression - Willing to keep trying a boss and not give up. Do some research on encounters where available ( youtube, mmo-champion, etc.). Be able to take constructive criticism and try to improve my game. I like to ask questions about things that I am not quite sure about.
Farming-(bosses) Willing to do it if it will help the guild progress or have nothin' else better to do.

What do you do when not raiding?
In wow - I run dungeons, farm (gold, mats, etc.)
Outside wow - Lookin' for a full time Job, Learning Japanese

Will you be able to meet our raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM EST)? Yup.

What’s your past experience like?
Vanilla - Holy Pally on Ursin (did up to like 1st in Naxx)
BC - Holy/Prot Pally on Skullcrusher(Mainly Healed early BC, then Healed/Off tanked late BC) (Cleared All of BC)
Wotlk - Prot Pally MT on Skullcrusher (Cleared everything on heroic except 25man LK heroic, but did do 10man Heroic LK)
Cata - Warlock (Up to Ragnaros) then switch to Hunter (Cleared all of Cata (raided once a week))  (raided only casually)
MoP - Didn't play
WoD - Rogue (Cleared H-Highmaul, Worked on Mythic Kargath).

Contact Information: This thread, Jody can message me on facebook
Final Thoughts: I believe I am a great fit for Rage, and from what I heard from Jody that Rage is a fun good guild to be apart of.

Ryzon

• Officers
    • View Profile
Re: Sashiko - Combat/Sub
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 07:43:01 PM »
Everything seems to be in order and looks good. Gear is fine, damage is fine, good experience. Id say yes, transfer over if you're still interested. Send Kaeve or myself a tell in-game. 8)