April 23, 2017, 11:25:56 PM

Author Topic: Windbane - Prot/Holy Paly  (Read 926 times)

Windbane

• View Profile
Windbane - Prot/Holy Paly
« on: January 12, 2015, 11:51:13 AM »
Name:Dave

Character Name: Windbane
Class: Paladin
Main Spec: Prot (ilvl 663)
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Windbane/simple
Off Spec: Holy (ilvl 649)

Why do you want to join Rage?: Looking for a guild that has a consistent amount of good players
Do you know any current or former members? no
Your stance towards progression and farming? I like the challenge. I watch the videos etc..
What do you do when not raiding? Work, gym, kickball, social life
Will you be able to meet our raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM EST)? Yes, those days are perfecto
What’s your past experience like? I've been playing off and on since Vanilla WoW where I was aw Warlock doing MC and BWL.  I then came back for BC as a healer and Cata as a tank.  I did raids for both of those expansions as well.  I then took time off again until WoD which seems to work for me.

Contact Information:
Final Thoughts: All the raid gear I have now is from PUGs.  I'm tired of spending lots of time in pugs wiping whereas the few times when I do find good groups we one shot everything in a pug.  I don't raid with my guild as the only raiding schedule they have that works for me already has two dedicated tanks who never miss. I just want to play with people who play consistently well.  I don't have anymore time to waste waiting around for PUGs to form and deal with people failing on mechanics.

Kaeve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Windbane - Prot/Holy Paly
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 06:22:01 PM »
Where were you 3 weeks ago when I was looking for a tank?! ;)

We only have one raiding group, and tanks have a pretty good attendance, (and raiders that have a tank off-spec). I understand that you are looking for a core spot and tired of pugging, this might not be the right place for you.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this app