April 23, 2017, 11:25:35 PM

Author Topic: Gillette - Combat Rogue  (Read 772 times)

gillette

• View Profile
Gillette - Combat Rogue
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:45:46 PM »
Name: Logan

Character Name: Gillette
Class: Rogue
Main Spec: Combat
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Gillette/simple
Off Spec: Sub once I'm able to get some weapons for it.

Why do you want to join Rage? Good raiding atmosphere, old friends, and a schedule that I can manage.
Do you know any current or former members? Illone, literally all of the Dark Entropy folks, and I'm sure several others from past ventures.
Your stance towards progression and farming? Dead serious during raiding hours, ready to kill stuff.
What do you do when not raiding? Work primarily, but I am also an avid Warhammer tournament player.
Will you be able to meet our raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM EST)? Yes
What’s your past experience like?
Vanilla - Everything up to 9/15 Naxx with Wendigo Brewing Company
BC - Everything with Dark Entropy. Unfortunately we had a bed time during the Illidan race ;)
WotLK - Everything (minus part of Ulduar) with Dark Entropy.
Cata - Took a break until Dragon Soul due to work. Ran it with some friends, and then with Onslaught for Heroic.
MoP - First tier of Heroic content (minus Sha) with a branch of Huge in Japan, then SoO briefly with Avid on Illidan.
WoD - Currently running with some friends on Stormreaver and we're 6/7H in Highmaul and looking to start Mythics, however I'm not too keen on transferring, especially with so many old names back here running with Rage.

Contact Information: Gillette#1375 battle tag, Illone has me on Facebook, and my rogue (Gillette) is already in Rage as a casual.
Final Thoughts: Only disclaimer is that work is a bit up in the air for me. Recently had an interview for a position on the west coast and have not yet heard back. If that happens then I will need to drop out of raiding simply due to work commitments and the time difference. Outside of that, I work from home most of the time currently so being ready for raids in terms of pots/etc... is never an issue.

Oh, I'm also leveling my Paladin to be a tanking alt. Not sure when that'll be done.

Just realized, very few likely know me by this toon name... My main for a very long time was Kiranat (Warrior).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:45:38 PM by gillette »