April 23, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

Author Topic: Mortelinnor - Ele/Resto Shaman  (Read 849 times)

Mortelinnor

• View Profile
Mortelinnor - Ele/Resto Shaman
« on: March 01, 2015, 09:49:57 PM »
Name: Jonathan

Character name: Mortelinnor
Class: Shaman
Main spec: Elemental
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Mortelinnor/simple
Offspec: Restoration
WarcraftLogs: These are my current guild's log, Armadeadon's logs would be better, since the others also have random fights because they forget to stop logging after raid. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/12442/

Why do you want to join Rage?: I am looking for a new home to raid and have fun with. Your guild's description struck me as the perfect balance between content and fun, and I would like to be part of such a guild.

Do you know any current or former members?: Not that I know of.

Your stance on progression and farming?: I think both are extremely enjoyable, as long as they're done with people you enjoy playing with. Wether it is spending hours working together to down that one boss and giving it your A game as a team, or going in to have a blast and get those last purples you need, raiding is meant to be fun and it is for me.

What do you do when you're not raiding?: I am pretty versatile in what I do outside raiding. I mostly play my shaman, and I'll either pick an achievement I want to work on or tag along with other people and run stuff for the fun of it. Sometimes I'll go on an alt, but I really don't enjoy them as much as my shammy.
If I don't feel like playing WoW, I'll either play another game, read, or do homework (rip).
I also sleep (sometimes).

Will you be able to make our raid schedule?: Yes, my schedule is flexible enough that I can free 3 nights a week.

What's your past experience like?: In BRF, I am currently 9/10 Normal (guild never bothered doing Normal, even for Blackhand + I dread pugs), but I've seen Blackhand fight. I'm also 7/10 H.
I am 7/7 H and 1/7M in Highmaul, but I haven't been in there since Foundry launched.
Back in MoP: Raided 25H SoO and was 10/14 H when I stopped, then cleared when Mythic came out (For what it's worth).
Had some heroic exp in ToT, but nothing worthy of note.
Raided only casually for the first tier.
Back in Cata: I started raiding there, it was mostly 10 players mode with RL friends who then quit at the beginning of MoP.
Back in Wrath (Near the end): I was leveling my first character!

List of your former guilds: All that Remàins - The one I am seeking to leave, raided from the beginning of SoO up until now.
Soldiers of the Horde: Raided with them at the end of ToT, but group had issues at the beginning of SoO.
Obviously Incognito: Raided part of ToT, until they went to Mal'ganis (then they fell apart).
Riot Act: Start of ToT, then the guild fell apart. The raid group I was in went to Obviously Incognito.

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: I've had an ongoing conflict with our main tank ever since he was made an officer a couple weeks in the expansion, after which he started acting like my opinion was not as good as his, simply because of his rank. I have a lot of difficulty to respect someone if that respect isn't mutual, and that led to an ongoing conflict that only got worse with time. It has come to a point where raiding isn't enjoyable anymore, because we just can't get along. I hate conflicts, and this one has been going for too long already.

Contact information: You can message me through Btag (Mortel#1814).

Final thoughts: I'm aware you guys are a bit heavy on shamans and full as far as Mythic roster goes (spoke with Kaeve earlier), but I would still like to be considered, even if it would be only for heroic difficulty and possible backup. I always try to improve and get the most out of my spec. I also hope this app doesn't look like a wall of text. Thank you for considering me.

critsohard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mortelinnor - Ele/Resto Shaman
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:07:46 AM »
Welcome to the guild!