April 24, 2017, 08:44:25 PM

Author Topic: Testing!  (Read 4098 times)

Baconlover

• View Profile
Re: Testing!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 10:37:19 PM »
It's great to see Rage is making a comeback. Miss me some Qong! Who all is playing these days?

Qong

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 08:37:01 PM »
Hi Kaeve and Bacon!

That's a good question about our roster. I have no clue who raids but I've read the recruitment threads and they're mostly rejected due to the roster being full, apparently raiding just started earlier this week so I doubt that much is finalized at this point though. You should definitely play Bacon, I bet there's room for you! The more Shamans in a raid the better it is.

Gore

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 05:36:28 AM »
When are you gonna play Qong? Bring Entranced and we got most of us old shamans around just Fudge Boona and I don't play shamans =D

Baconlover

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 06:24:17 PM »
Are you playing again Qong? /rageshaman definitely needs to come back and show the other classes who is supreme! I'm tempted to come back as I have the time now, but I'm not sure if the laptop that's available to me is raid capable. I'm on disability fixed income right now so no disposable income to build a new PC :(. I might try the 10 day trial to see if the laptop can handle it or not, hearthstone has been making me itch to play again.

We would also need the Peacepipe back to truly have enough Shamans though.

Qong

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »
Wow there's a 10 day trial? Why didn't anyone notify me of this lol. I wasn't playing but now I'm definitely playing (maybe for a couple of months, depending on how fun it is and if I can raid).

Kaeve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 05:48:38 PM »
Shaman-only raid group IMO.
Who can shaman tank? I have rockbiter and a shield...

Baconlover

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »
Shaman tank was always my dream Kaeve, I had a whole set and everything. It worked for a good 15 seconds in Naxx before it blew up.

Qong are you up for a leveling party Tuesday or sometime this week? I went to restart my account tonight but battlenet decided to break the account management page.