April 23, 2017, 11:28:03 PM

Author Topic: Zalataya - Disc/Holy(Which I Despise)  (Read 896 times)

Zalataya

• View Profile
Zalataya - Disc/Holy(Which I Despise)
« on: March 19, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »
Name: Evanna (Eve)

Character Name: Zalataya
Class: Priest
Main Spec: Disc
Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Zalataya/simple
Off Spec: Holy

Why do you want to join Rage?: I am lucky to be already in this awesome guild. You guys are super organized and friendly, yet able to down some major bosses with ease.

Do you know any current or former members?: Kaeve and Tyrone.

Your stance towards progression and farming?: I am a very patient player when it comes down to progression. I do not mind spending 3 hours trying to down a boss. In my opinion the rewards are that much worth it.

What do you do when not raiding?: PvP, and raid old content for t-mogs.

Will you be able to meet our raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM EST)?: Absolutely.

What’s your past experience like?: I started raiding mainly in Cata and on/off in Pandaland. I am 7/7HM and 7/10 HBRF.

List your former guilds: I honestly have not had a stable guild in a very long time. I mainly pug from OQ to raid and help out friends that are lower experience than me. Sadly I was in Retro back in '13 but that was a huge mistake on my part and I regret it to this day.

Contact Information: Zalataya#1747

Final Thoughts: Filling out this app to be fair to the rest of the raiding team =]. I will hopefully see you guys next week and I cannot wait to get some mythic bosses down.

Gore

• View Profile
Re: Zalataya - Disc/Holy(Which I Despise)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 01:50:02 AM »
Someone in our guild is named Tyrone? Does Pearl know?

Kaeve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Zalataya - Disc/Holy(Which I Despise)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 06:05:52 PM »
You're starting tuesday at 8PM :)