April 23, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

Author Topic: Wipmix Shadow  (Read 728 times)

Wipmix

• View Profile
Wipmix Shadow
« on: April 19, 2015, 02:46:53 PM »
Name: Joseph Kim

Character Name: Wipmix
Class: Priest
Main Spec: Shadow
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Wipmix/simple
Off Spec: Discipline
WarCraft Logs: No Logs ATM

Why do you want to join Rage?: I've been on the server since vanilla, and always wanted to raid with the guild, but PvE wasn't a big priority on my list. Now that PvP sucks, I'd like to give a serious attempt at some PvE.

Do you know any current or former members?: Neckslash, Pearl (or whatever he goes by these days) and a couple casuals in the guild.

Your stance towards progression and farming?: Progression > Farming > Loot

What do you do when not raiding?: I tutor SAT / General H.S. Classes

Will you be able to meet our raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM EST)?: Yes

What’s your past experience like?: Raided MC / BWL with E B, then took a break in BC. Did most of the attunement chain, and casually raided Karazhan and ZA. In WotLK I fully cleared Naxx25, and LK Normal Mode. In Cataclysm, I finished all the raids on normal, and was 9/10 Heroic in FL. In MoP I finished all the raids on normal and went 13/13 in SoO. So far in WoD I've fully cleared heroic HM, 3/7 Mythic, Fully cleared BRF, and 9/10 Heroic.

List your former guilds: E B, Destinys Bane, Beatdown Brigade, Invictus Mortem, Six Sevens, Paradise, Chaotic Legions and many others (in no particular order)

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: The guild as a whole got burnt out and we had people sell their accounts, and 10 people straight up quit.

Contact Information: w0rdup#1778 (Neckslash has my phone number if really needed.)

Final Thoughts: I spoke with eyeless and he told me to app, even though you guys have 3? priests atm. Hope this will do.

critsohard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wipmix Shadow
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 04:13:39 PM »
Hey!
Thanks for the app! Everything looks good, however, I'm honestly not sure how much raid time you'll actually see. Our 1 shadow priest is pretty active and we're not really doing Heroics anymore, mostly focused on Mythic. We do have off nights for norm/heroic stuff. If you still want to join, let me know and someone will send you an invite. Message me on bnet (Aenimosity#1340) if you have any other concerns/questions!

Thanks